NEW KEMPER STAGE OWNER WITH A PROBLEM !

• Anyone ever had this issue with your Kemper Stage?

Yesterday while plugging the Kemper for the first time and connecting it to Rig Manager I received an error message that said to contact Kemper support and take a picture of the message and to exit and restart the unit.

I sent an email to Kemper support but was wondering if anyone has had this issue before.

• Hi, Stateson,

Hey, I know that looks alarming.

I would:

• Power down the Stage and the computer
    • Disconnect the USB cable between the Stage and the computer
    • Restart the Stage
      • Does it come up okay?
      • If yes, keep going
    • Start the computer
    • Connect the USB cable
    • Start Rig Manager

Is everything still okay?

• Exactly the same thing happened to me first time I fired up my Rack, mate. Hans from support sorted me out within an hour or so.

Just follow the instructions. This sort of thing has obviously happened on brand-new units before (such as mine); it's just a software thing.

• Hi there! Got a similar message a second time today. Had to shut down everything to go to work but it seemed to work fine afterward. I was also connected to the rig manager (both times) and had some changes in colors on the screen (switching from the normal one I set up to a green-ish yellow a couple of times)

Anything to worry about?

• Yes!!! I've had the same thing, twice yesterday( while on beta 8.05) and twice today (with release 8.05)

I've contacted support this morning. My issues happed with and without rig manager. Mostly without.

I had a couple crashes since getting the stage in November or so, (prior to the latest) but figured it was just glictchiness with the various beta's/releases as 8.xxx has rolled out

• Sorry I took some time to play a bit more and to see how it goes... lately I had various crashes too, with and without the Rig Manager. Yesterday had the Kemper "on" for about 3/4 hours and it crashed on a standalone setup once or twice (only linked to my pedalboard), and one or two times today too but with the Rig Manager connected while I was working on Performances. Does not seem to cause too much discomfort as I had no problem during concerts at the moment... And it's back on track fairly quickly once rebooted...

Also, strangely yesterday and today, my sound was crackling loudly when I powered on the stage (was on an acoustic profile with a Martin DJR)... Like a strong saturated electric noise (not gain, really crackling noise). Had also to reboot to get back my normal smooth sound. I guess that's still part of the small glitches we have with the last updates (as they are quite new) ! Thanks for the feedback guys !