My latest rock track - LE bon moment

• Hi , here is my latest rock track. I'm working the vocals with my singer & mastering on this one, but here is a special instrumental version for your ears.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Starring GIO my fantastic Italian session drummer , JH my friend on the rhodes, and myself on guitars & bass

Profiles used here ( mainly vox :) :

AC50 on my strat for main rhythm

AC30 on semihollow P90 for leads

JCM800 on background palm muted parts , SG1000 yamaha

Jazzbass & AC50 same profile

Enjoy !

BTW I'm looking for a mastering professional for this track, so let me know if you know a good one, on a affordable way.

• 8)Renaud, your ripping on that Jazzbass Man. Glad you're still cranking it out.

Contact Gary Long at Nomad Studios in Grapevine Texas. (214) 282-6388

garylong1@gmail

Gary did a fantastic job on Mixing and Mastering Southdakota 's project and I understand there's more to come.

He's the real deal and won't over charge you.

This is a song I play all the parts on that Gary Tracked, Mixed and Mastered.

Gary even provided this song with one of his great drum performances.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• waraba I like the vibe of this one! And yes, I will vouch for @MuddySludge...If you want to take your music to the next level sonically, Gary Long is a fantastic guy to work with! Just email files to him and he works his magic for a very fair price. And he is in constant contact with you through the process to make sure he gets what you are looking for. Keep up the great work! And yes, Buddy....much more coming soon!!