Output volume seem to be ignored. [Solved]

• Sorry about this and I am currently working through the manual to try to figure it out but I am no longer able to turn the volume down when I play with the Kabinet as my output. I have obviously changed a setting that has done this but I do not know what. I suspect I fat fingered something. Even turning down the main and rig volume seems to do nothing. So like I said I am off to look through the manual but if anyone has any idea I would appreciate a clue. thanks in advance.

• check the output source setting for the monitor output in the output menu. From your description it sounds as if you have Git/Studio or Git/processed selected. These sources will give you the naked guitar signal with no way to control the volume.

Master Mono is the default setting that will deliver the full signal in mono and controllable from the rig volume and the master volume knob (if the monitor output link is activated in the output menu)

• check the output source setting for the monitor output in the output menu. From your description it sounds as if you have Git/Studio or Git/processed selected. These sources will give you the naked guitar signal with no way to control the volume.

Master Mono is the default setting that will deliver the full signal in mono and controllable from the rig volume and the master volume knob (if the monitor output link is activated in the output menu)

You are spot on I know I had that in the settings. However I have just hit init globals which has removed this and any other silly things I may have done. Thank you for taking the time and I again apologise for such a silly question.

• Instead of using "Init Globals" which will reset all of the settings in the output and system menu back to their factory defaults you can also turn the browse knob while you are in the output menu and load the default preset which will only load the default settings for the output menu. This will save you from having to reconfigure your pedals and other settings like MIDI etc. after using the "Init Globals" function.