Marshall 1959 Plexi

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I recorded this song using a free rig called the "Marshall 1959 Plexi"... or at least I think it's called that. Type 1959 and it should come up. It's by RickyStorti.

I also boosted it with a Friedman BE-OD. And used a Richie Kotzen tele with the Chopper T bridge pickup. Regardless of all that... it's a killer profile that seems to sound great on either rhythm or lead.

• Is the BE-OD really necessary? Kemper drives don't work for you? Personally I haven't ever felt the need to use an external anything with my profiler and I've dialed up some absolutely killer gain tones gated and noise free.. Live, I would hate to use a pedal in front as that would mean running 40' of cable back and forth or using a GCX & pedal drawer which I used to use to keep cable runs short. There are lots of Friedman profiles out there too that aren't just a pedal simulator of a BE-od but a real BE-od. I guess if the end result makes you happy it's all good, I just can't imagine ever needing a pedal with a Kemper.

• Is the BE-OD really necessary? Kemper drives don't work for you? Personally I haven't ever felt the need to use an external anything with my profiler and I've dialed up some absolutely killer gain tones gated and noise free.. Live, I would hate to use a pedal in front as that would mean running 40' of cable back and forth or using a GCX & pedal drawer which I used to use to keep cable runs short. There are lots of Friedman profiles out there too that aren't just a pedal simulator of a BE-od but a real BE-od. I guess if the end result makes you happy it's all good, I just can't imagine ever needing a pedal with a Kemper.

While I mostly feel the same as you, remember that the best tool is the one you know how to use the best.

The answer is 42

• There it is. Your 80s Song. Didn´t see that you specially present it here :)

As I said in my other post. Great Song, well done!

Kemper Head - Kemper Remote - Palmer Box with Kemper Kone - TC Electronic BAM200 - Laney LFR 112