• Welcome.

Cabs - becuase you have the powered version, loads of options from regular cabs ( like your Orange) through to the Kabinet. I run the Kabinet and love it. However note it is very small, you might be better retrofitting a cab with the Kones. Having said that, the Kabinet puts out a mean sound - so much so I'm getting another one.

On your heavy, heavy profiles....given its subjective and heavy vs high gain debates, I would look at profiles based around heavy amps. So, ENGL, Mesa etc. Loads of 5150's although I find them a bit "thin" but have a look on the exchange. Some of the Ola stuff on the rig packs a

Otherwise loads of profilers out there. Sinmix and Cililab are generally known for the heavier stuff but BHP and TopJimi as well...almost all have demos and free trial packs so check them out as its so subjective when it comes to heavy :)

• Thanks for the info, interesting you bring up the circumstance of the Kabinet being rather small, I was actually thinking if I liked it enough to get two, also I can have both my Orange and then Kab hooked up at the same time, would the orange sound louder than the Kab since its only one 12 versus the four in the Orange?

• Thanks for the info, interesting you bring up the circumstance of the Kabinet being rather small, I was actually thinking if I liked it enough to get two, also I can have both my Orange and then Kab hooked up at the same time, would the orange sound louder than the Kab since its only one 12 versus the four in the Orange?

Yeah you can get 2...I have gigged with 1 and it was absolutely fine, handled a loud band no issue, but 2 should give more spread. I'm buying another for that reason.

I wouldn;t mix cabs full stop. Reason being is the sound will be odd ( Kabinet is closer to FRFR than regular cab and you should't/cant use imprints) and also mixing impedances - you could fry your amp if you are not careful. If you want to use the Orange I would consider getting 4 kones for it. You'll get the best of all worlds then, plus its cheaper than 2 Kabinets, plus I love the colour Orange so will look cool!

• Cool thanks for the info, I will have the Kabinet this week just ordered, very excited to try it out, I have heard so many positives, do those cab imprints make a significant difference in the sound for heavy tones?

• Cool thanks for the info, I will have the Kabinet this week just ordered, very excited to try it out, I have heard so many positives, do those cab imprints make a significant difference in the sound for heavy tones?

No, the difference is more subtle but you can definitely hear them!