KPA lights and rig volume

• As a new Kemper Profiler head user who couldn't be happier with the product so far - and since everyone has been extremely helpful with feedback - I figured it didn't hurt to ask two more basic questions after looking around the forum without locating answers:

1) I've primarily been using my Kemper Profiler head with headphones (which has sounded great). When switching between rigs, the rig volume continually goes back to the 12 o'clock position for the newest selected rig and blows out my ears! Is there any way to set a default system setting so when toggling between rigs it stays at a lower level?

2) (Much less important question) I've noticed on several YouTube kemper videos, guitarist have their Kemper Profiler head displaying this crazy light show; where all the lights on the Head are rotating through all the system lights - presumably for an onstage effect. Any tips on how to activate this?

• 1)* like said Adjust Master Volume (after you've already flag 'Headphones Links' in Output Volumes .. page 2/8 of Output Section Menu)

*2) probably You're referring to a visual effect due to Frame frequencies-- it's about how it's been captured that video.

IT IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN ACTIVATE ON KPA

to Avoid that 'light show' You see on some You tube videos, I guess You can choose between 4 different settings at page 'LCD / HW setup' menu

(page 1/18 of System Settings) but You will not see any rotaiting effect of leds in real life.

• where all the lights on the Head are rotating through all the system lights - presumably for an onstage effect. Any tips on how to activate this?

My apologies - I misunderstood what you were asking about. When profiling, several lights flash together at the same time. If you are asking about what can be seen in some of those videos, Sollazzon is correct - this is not something the person who made the video could see in the room when they made it. It is because of the interactions between video frame rate and LED refresh rate.