Kemper Kabinet no sound

• Rookie here with a rookie question. I just got a Kabinet but it has no sound. I connected it with a speaker cable, turned on Kemper Kone on page 7 of the output, and turned on the power amp on page 8. I see the watts meter, on page 8, moving when I strum. All I'm getting right now is crackles and pops.

OS is up to date at 8.0.5.23861

Master volume is up, guitar too.

Is there anything else I'm overlooking?

• Hi, Zeliakko.

Welcome to the community.

Are you connecting the speaker cable to the Speaker Output?

If you don't have a Speaker Output on your Profiler, you will need a power amp to use the Kemper Kab.

Assuming you have a Powerhead or Powerhead Rack:

Check the Output settings.

Page [1/8] Make sure Monitor Output is set to Master Mono

Page [2/8] - try adjusting the Monitor Volume

ST

• ST

It's connected to the Speaker output. It is a Powerehead.

The speaker cable is new.

On Monitor output, I don't see a Master Out setting when I turn the dial. I turned it clockwise all of the way and it gets to Master Left and Master Mono.

Also, the Monitor Volume is up.

paults I don't quite understand this question: Is the Monitor Output connected to the Master Output?

• Hi, Zeliakko.

I'm sorry - I meant to write Master Mono

Do you hear anything if you use headphones?

• Unfortunately no. Are all of the out links on pg 2 supposed to be pressed?

For testing - sure it's okay if all four lights are lit.

That ensures that turning the Master Volume knob affects all the outputs.

How were you listening to the Profiler before you got the Kabinet?

• You should hear a noticeable "click" sound of the power amps relay when it comes on right after starting up the Kemper. If no click sound when Power Amp On is checked then that's a problem.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• sorry to a similar post after one year later but i faved same issue today...i use my kemper ph and cabinet at home with a normal sound...i bought the cabinet 1 months ago..once i opened my kemper ph, i couldnt hear any sound from cabinet today..yesterday it was working..power amp graphs are moving while i am playing i can see in output section, i can hear my guitar sound from headphone output as well but no sound from cabinet..i have opened a ticket. Have you solve your situation?

• sorry to a similar post after one year later but i faved same issue today...i use my kemper ph and cabinet at home with a normal sound...i bought the cabinet 1 months ago..once i opened my kemper ph, i couldnt hear any sound from cabinet today..yesterday it was working..power amp graphs are moving while i am playing i can see in output section, i can hear my guitar sound from headphone output as well but no sound from cabinet..i have opened a ticket. Have you solve your situation?

I’m having this exact issue. Have you had any luck?