Cabinet simulator (MIKKO)

• When I play the guitar, the "TEST" gauge glows.

Oups, Sorry, When I released the mute button, the sound was reflected!

But it's weird. Even though the sound is properly reflected in the Mikko player, it sounds like it is not passing through the cabinet.

• When I play the guitar, the "TEST" gauge glows.

Oups, Sorry, When I released the mute button, the sound was reflected!

But it's weird. Even though the sound is properly reflected in the Mikko player, it sounds like it is not passing through the cabinet.

Disable direct monitor function of the audio interface, when using Kemper through a plugin.

• I released the button on the direct monitor and fully opened the MIX knob of PLAYBACK.

Thanks to everyone, the problem has been solved successfully!

I am so much obliged to you for your kindness.;(

eleanor

• you can take an IR from it as you would from any other viable source.

create a sweep (deconvolver does this also),

process the sweep through the speaker sim,

deconvolve it,

convert into a Cabinet

personally, I've been involved (deconvolved, haha) with IRs for decades, used all the major and smaller producers of such files,

stuff like MixIR, or the graphic UI very similar to the one shown here (meaning this has been around for a long time) and haven't used any of that stuff since I got the PROFILER.

one purposefully mic'ed speaker, the right mic in the right spot for the right amp with the right settings is infinitely more useful and valuable to me and my workflow than having dozens, hundreds, thousands of iterations of basically the same thing that were made without any context.

• I'm sorry but I don't see the point? Why buy something expensive like the kemper and want to use it with another third partyIR loader? There are many great profiles to use. Or a DI or merged profile and swap the cab.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I'm sorry but I don't see the point? Why buy something expensive like the kemper and want to use it with another third partyIR loader? There are many great profiles to use. Or a DI or merged profile and swap the cab.

Buying the Mikko is the same as buying new profiles. You get new / different sounds to use in or with the Kemper.

For example you can make direct amp profiles and create your own tailored "cabs" with Mikko with as many different mics, cabs and combination of that as you like. Save as an IR and load in your Kemper. Super easy and fast. And often better results than searching for a Kemper cab that fits.

Or you play or record through Mikko in your DAW. You can finetune very easy by just moving the mics in real time with your mouse everytime you need or want too. This adds maximum flexibility. No rabbit hole -it is a smooth, natural work flow for some of us.

this so true ive yet to try a ir loader and continue using it i tried mikko player it crashed my win 10 64 rig