Effects loop parallel to the stack possible?

• Thanks for that tip. I have the rack profiler so limited to the one fx loop.

I attempted similar by putting loop in slot D and slot X but only one loop can work.

I even tried the direct out and then returning it to the loop at slot X but not an option.

I can achieve looping and bypass the stack (choose loop or stack) but not sure how to run stack in parallel with the stack.

To explain why, I'm aiming to run a synth pedal fed with a clean signal and returned after the stack to take advantage of the X,mod,del,rev fx

I could even split at the input but prefer to keep the guitar connected to the kpa input rather than some add-on splitting device.

• I guess, this should work:

Pick the guitar signal from an output e.g. the MONITOR OUT with Output Source "Git&Processing" to feed the synth. Establish a Loop Mono or Stereo in module X and feed the synth signal back into the Effects Section via RETURN (and ALTERNATIVE IN). You cannot use the DIRECT OUT/SEND to feed the synth, because as soon as you activate the effect loop, that output switches into its SEND capacity.

But if the other outputs are already blocked for other functions e.g. feeding a KEMPER Kone and FOH, you might run out of sockets.

• I guess, this should work:

Pick the guitar signal from an output e.g. the MONITOR OUT with Output Source "Git&Processing" to feed the synth. Establish a Loop Mono or Stereo in module X and feed the synth signal back into the Effects Section via RETURN (and ALTERNATIVE IN). You cannot use the DIRECT OUT/SEND to feed the synth, because as soon as you activate the effect loop, that output switches into its SEND capacity.

But if the other outputs are already blocked for other functions e.g. feeding a KEMPER Kone and FOH, you might run out of sockets.

Very interesting idea...just a thought experiment not sure if it would work...but suppose I want to use my physical amp along with the Kemper running them maybe dual mono or even stereo perhaps...would the following setup work

Guitar --> Kemper In

FX Loop 1 send --> Amp Input [Place it in Front of the stack] [say block 1]

Amp Send --> FX Loop 2 Return [Place this in slot X after the stack]

Monitor out --> Amp Return

So the idea would be to have a set up where

a) I can do a. wet/dry rig with the physical amp being the dry amp and the Kemper stack being the wet amp

b) At times when I need the post effects on both signals I can access that as well.

Would this work? I'm not able to test this right away but just a thought.