Trying to record dry signal at the same time as amped

• I keep hearing clean dry signal mixed in with my amped sound when playing and recording. how can i make the re / amp direct out "silent"? i been fiddling for a while now but can't figure it out. The amped sound is great, but sometimes I use a plugin along side with effects and for that a dry signal. Can someone share with me how they go about setting up the Power Head to record both Direct out and Dry? both going straight into the interface.

• Go in "output" and choose which outputs sends what. In your case you could set the Direct Out to "Git Analog" and set the Main output as your amp sound by setting this to "stack" (or depending what you want). I suggest reading the manual and looking at the official Kemper tutorial videos, it explains all this in great details.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I set it the way it says, but as soon as i play, i hear both. not sure what is wrong. Main output is set to "Master Stereo" Direct output is set to "Git Analog". I strum and hear both together. Should i use a different output for the Amped sound?