• Since we are in the pandemic and gigs are far and few, how do you all go about creating performances? Do you browse and then save what you find and like?

Yes, that seems to be what folks do, Larz.

Usually it's a matter of grouping them so each Performance covers the sounds needed for one song. Those who aim to minimise the number of Rigs they rely on might opt to use a single Performance for all their work - maybe a clean, edge-of-breakup, crunch, heavy and lead Rig in that Performance.

• Yes, that seems to be what folks do, Larz.

Usually it's a matter of grouping them so each Performance covers the sounds needed for one song. Those who aim to minimise the number of Rigs they rely on might opt to use a single Performance for all their work - maybe a clean, edge-of-breakup, crunch, heavy and lead Rig in that Performance.

Ok, that works for me. I use a lot of clean tones my amps, and use quite a few pedals, wah-wah, volume. Time to regroup because I will not need them now. LOL. I play (or used to) behind quite a few female vocalists, so used a lot of clean tones and lead tones for the tunes they performed. I worked on listening to many of the Kemper profiles and pulled a few for Clean/Edge/Crunch/Heavy/Lead as you suggested, and built a performances. This thing is so much fun. Thank you.