Can you save a full copy of Stomps and Effects to paste on another profile?

• Currently, when I browse to another rig, I have to load all the stomps and effects from the menu individually or copy and paste each one. I want to easily apply my favorite signal chain to other rigs to compare. Is there a way to copy all of them at once to paste into a new rig? Like the Lock button or something? Not using RM.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Stage or classical model? I have the Rack unpowered and can easily lock all stomps or all effects or alternatively copy and paste them. Works exactly as designed and desired :)

So what is your actual question? You know to lock or to copy/paste single effects? Then just do the same steps and enter Stomps/Effects instead of single slots...

• yes exactly!

You can Lock them all and then save into every further Rig or You can Store them as a Group of Fx Preset and recall them all togheter at once.

To save a group of FX press long STOMPS soft button, (or EFFECTS one) then press STORE soft Button then give it a name..

You'll find all the groups You saved in this way, pressing long STOMPS soft button, (or EFFECTS one) and scrolling with the BROWSE Knob.

Unfortunately You will not find them Anywhere in Rig Manager

Where are my STOMPS and EFFECTS Presets?

and that's a pity.

• Thanks all.

I never used the lock button yet (it sounded scary ;)) . I have rackmount. I like all those options y'all listed, and what Sollazzon said. So, now I can name my group "Badass Chain - Don't Delete R Die".

Can you long press stomp button and effects button at same time and save both sides of chain at once, or do you have to do one or the other separately?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Hi! i'm relativly new in Kemper world, but I have a Profiler Stage. Does anybody know if it's posible to save the effects or stomps like a group in this one?
    thanks for any help!

• You can drag each effect to the desktop on a computer. Then just drag back to any rig and I think that is the most convenient method, if not using the lock facility.

I'm not sure why Stomps, Stack and Effects groups were dropped for the Stage.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Sometimes it is helpful to reverse the logic with the Kemper. Instead of pasting Stomps and FX onto an Amp and Cab working the other way round can be more effective and efficient.

Say you have one or two "virtual pedal boards" that you use regularly. Save them as Rigs with any old Amp and Cab you want.ale these favourites or create a pedal board folder so they are always easy to find.

Now when creating a new rig or performance start by loading the required "virtual pedalboard" rig. Lock all except Amp and Cab. Now try browsing other Rigs to get the Amp and Cab you want.

This way all FX and their foot switch assignments will be automatically loaded. Whereas. Copying and pasting a set of effects would load the FX but I don't think it would automatically assign the footswitches.

• Save them as Rigs with any old Amp and Cab you want.ale these favourites or create a pedal board folder so they are always easy to find.

Since even on the Lunchbox it's not possible to save Stomps and Effects at the same time, I do this but keep Stack section empty. This feels neater to me and helps me remembering it's an fx "preset" :)

Too bad RM doesn't allow to recall Stomps or Effects presets...

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• Since even on the Lunchbox it's not possible to save Stomps and Effects at the same time,

You can save Stomps Section in a ''Stomp Group Preset'' and You can save Effects Section in a ''Effects Group Preset''

It would be cool to be able to save and recall those Group Presets also via RM.

• Since even on the Lunchbox it's not possible to save Stomps and Effects at the same time, I do this but keep Stack section empty. This feels neater to me and helps me remembering it's an fx "preset" :)

Too bad RM doesn't allow to recall Stomps or Effects presets...

Thats a good idea. I think I’ll start leaving the Amp & Cab empty from no on too 👍

• Once upon a time you *could* save Stomps, Stack and Effects as combined presets on the unit. You pressed and held like you would now to copy/paste an effect.

That no longer works. I very much doubt they'll reintroduce the ability.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche