Do you still use pedals with your Kemper?

• a good profile and my external wah is all i need to keep it simple?

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• I am thinking of adding a TC Mimiq in between the main outs to my interface ins to record some track doubling in stereo. Has anyone ever tried using a "stereo" pedals that way?

I'm ordering one anyway for my dual Marshall stereo rig, and was going to try it out on the Kemper to see what it sounds like.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• My personal point was I've never seen the need for an overdrive pedal with Valve amps. Marshall DSL's don't have enough gain on the Rhythm channel for me, so I went Laney GH100L because it has massive gain levels on tap rather than slap pedals in front on it to make it bend to what I need. They sound different but I actually prefer the sound of the Laney anyway, which in many ways is more about what you become used to - took me 6 months to like my Laney but I now its my fav amp of all time.

funny thing is most Marshalls since the 80’s have a clipping diode along with the valve distortion stages. Basically they have a pedal built in and always on.