What do you think of these Kemper profiles/sounds for bass? // Honesty is appreciated! (So be it ;-) )

• Mainly a super-old Hi-Watt 200 for the driven sounds.
    Also did some with an Eden pre (WTDI) for clean but also driven sounds, also combined with some pedals - but they're not demonstrated in this video.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

What do you think?

Btw. I'll also give away 2 of the sounds for free:

https://www.dropbox.com/.../AABeEPwDRkd8cIbQXNz9xgKXa...

Of course I also sell the whole thing - so any support in this way is appreciated:

https://www.iljajohnlappin.com/shop/

Have a blastful weekend! \m/

• Hi Ilja,

ich habe mir Dein Pack gekauft und wollte Dir Rückmeldung geben.

Eigentlich war ich nicht so der Fan von stark angezerrten Sounds. Doch aus irgendeinem, mir nicht mehr nachvollziehbarem Grund , habe ich mich zum Kauf entschlossen.

Das war die Richtige Entscheidung! Ich habe meinen derzeitigen Lieblingssound gefunden!

Auf meinem Sandberg habe ich Flatwounds aufgezogen und wie jeder Grundschüler weiß, ist es bei denen mit der Brillianz nicht so weit her. Deine Profiles holen genau das Funkeln aus den Saiten, was ich noch vermisst habe. Der Druck ist da und eine Präsenz die sich im Bandkontext so geil durchsetzt. Dabei habe ich nicht einmal an den Reglern im EQ Stack drehen müssen!

Bitte gib Bescheid wenn Du weitere Profiles machen solltest.

Vielen Dank! Hast Du gut gemacht!

Google Translator says:

Hi Ilja,

I bought your pack and wanted to give you feedback.

Actually, I wasn't a fan of heavily distorted sounds. But for some reason that I can no longer understand, I decided to buy it.

That was the right decision!

I have found my current favorite sound! I raised flatwounds on my Sandberg and as every elementary school student knows, those with brilliance are not that far off. Your profiles bring the sparkle out of the strings, which I have missed. The pressure is there and a presence that asserts itself so well in the band context. I didn't even have to turn the controls in the EQ stack!

Please let me know if you should do more profiles.

Many Thanks! You did well!