What are your favourite rigs by Commercial Profilers?

• I tried many profiles for P&W and I always come back tot TJ match C30 profiles. They sound just great. Cheap as well and the best matchless profiles own. From clean, to break up, crunch and lead. All there

• i bought the Mesa JPC2 pack from Choptones, the "just play" profiles are studio profiles "plug and play". Really not needed a tweak, the spectrum of tones is just stunning. Top notch.

The preview videos lead me to believe this pack slants toward modern harder/heavier distortion and clean profiles for higher output pickups. Does the spectrum of tones extend beyond this?

• The preview videos lead me to believe this pack slants toward modern harder/heavier distortion and clean profiles for higher output pickups. Does the spectrum of tones extend beyond this?

I had some chats with the choptones guys ( you can ask them for details), they promptly answered my questions. They will definitely answer the quetsion too. I use the pack with a JP6 guitar too , i have no references with other pickups.
    If you need the full spectrum of all possible settings and tones they suggest to go with the "full studio" pack ( more the 100 profiles).

• Rick Beato's SL Plex is my secret weapon of choice. This pack has my very favourite profile of them all. And believe in me, there has been more than a few.

https://flatfiv.co/collections…s/sl-plex-kemper-profiles

-Jari

Hi J, I love Rick's vids and his knowledge. Just asking for a friend :D what application do you use this pack for? Have you cranked or rehearsed/played live with it? I haven't seen too much feedback on Rick's profiles but the samples sound good (as do many, but I don't want another pack with buyers regret). I actually don't "need" anymore profiles, but I'm a sucker for modded plexi's/JMP's.

• Hi J, I love Rick's vids and his knowledge. Just asking for a friend :D what application do you use this pack for? Have you cranked or rehearsed/played live with it? I haven't seen too much feedback on Rick's profiles but the samples sound good (as do many, but I don't want another pack with buyers regret). I actually don't "need" anymore profiles, but I'm a sucker for modded plexi's/JMP's.

It's my go-to sound for just about everything. Usually I use guitar -> Kemper -> sound card -> DAW, but I use this profile a lot when I just play guitar, either using studio monitors, FRFR cab or direct to my headphones. Usually I use moderate volumes but surely I've got loud as well. Sounds and feels like Plexi in studio.

I know almost nothing about Rick and have no interest for his youtube videos or lessons (don't get me wrong: I'm sure those are great stuff with lots of valuable information and entertainment, I just don't have time), but his Kemper profiles are incredible underrated especially for the price, IMO. I guess profile market is oversaturated nowadays.

-Jari

• i tried the Rick Plexi profiles but didnt like them,sound too harsh with my Fender Strat HSS

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio