Playing the Powered Kemper live with band

• I have one more question, well today at least my Kemper family, I bought headphones and when I used them the sound was slightly different then what was coming out of my cab with some profiles, Is the sound coming out of the headphones closer to what the audience would hear at a show if I went direct? Is the true sound of the profile closer to the headphones and maybe the cab just disguises it slightly?

Really depends on what "headphones" you are using, what are you using?

• Also really depends on the PA at the venue. For that one you'll just have to trust the PA guy.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I have one more question, well today at least my Kemper family, I bought headphones and when I used them the sound was slightly different then what was coming out of my cab with some profiles, Is the sound coming out of the headphones closer to what the audience would hear at a show if I went direct? Is the true sound of the profile closer to the headphones and maybe the cab just disguises it slightly?

Its all about added "colour".

The main factors are:

1) Guitar Cab's generally add a significant amount of colour, in most cases

2) Studio headphones ( as opposed to DR Beats type) try to be "flat" with minimal colouration.

3) The aforementioned PA element

4) Volume is also a significant factor

So you are right, general the sound is closer to your audience sound and a good starting point. Where possible, you need to be able to audition or at least test your sounds at volume through a PA prior to a gig. I used an FRFR speaker ( I have a cheaper 1 for sale if you are in the UK :) ) and rehearsal PA.