As a user I want to be able to activate a userdefined group of effectpresets with 1 CC message/switch so that I can change all my effectslots with one click, without changing my amp sound/switch rig, so I don’t have to make presets for every amp / effects combination I use.
In other words, I want to be able to load a group of effect presets with on click, without changing my amp sound/switch rig. Example: on preset/rig A with only verb, I want to temporarily add a compressor, a delay, and change the verb mix with on click. After doing so want to be able to change to preset/rig B with the same effects. After that I want to go to the effect settings as they where defined in preset/rig B by deactivating the “temporary called group of effects”.
in other words....a stomp button/cc msg can trigger loading several userdefined existing effect presets and activate them.
I can imagine it could work like this:
- add an “effects- container” where user can add ID,s of existing presets, and give a name to the container.
- add functionality where user can link this “effect-container” to a stomp button / CC as triggers. (CC number + values that link to 127 containers?)
- at trigger of a footswitch or CC msg, all presets in the container are loaded, and activated.
- container gets status active and the used slots get locked so a rig change won’t interfere.
- when a container is active, all effectslots that are not in the container are disabled.
- when a container is deactivated, the effects in the preset are reloaded. (So a toggle between effects as defined in the preset, and the effects in the “effects container”.