First gig with the Kemper..bit nervous but EXCITED!!

• Hi guys tomorrow is my first gig with my Kemper. Im really looking forward to 'road testing it' and hearing it in all its glory with a high volume PA. Is there anything I might need to take note of..ie set up, best connections,, etc... Im sure it will all go well I just want to make sure ive left no stone unturned for optimum tone :thumbup:

Thanks guys :thumbup:

Edited once, last by lucky ().

• Do a good soundcheck, at PA volume the eq need some adjustment (just the main out eq and eventually the monitor out eq depending on stage volume)

"Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music" Serghei Rachmaninoff

• Thumbs up!

I will have my first gig with KPA in 7th of July. I'm usually playing with Engl amp+cab, but this time we are playing in an event with five other bands and the place is quite far away. KPA + FRFR wedge cab is just so much easier to carry and setup. I've used KPA now in couple of rehearsals and it sounds great with all my guitars, so I'm feeling confident.

• Be careful not to tweak the Main Volume no matter what you hear or dont hear back through the monitor.....First time I gigged it months ago I didnt have the monitor out hooked up and was only getting the sound mans feed back through the monitor from the desk.....I'd advise you to take the monitor line out into a D.I. box and then into a separate channel on the desk if in doubt and tweak the monitor settings on the KPA as you go. The great thing about the KPA is the ease with which you can adjust profiles throughout a gig :thumbup:

• tell us more
    tell us more
    did you get very far?
    ^^

lol! no we didnt do that song haha! We did pick up some neat contacts though and gained more interest. My back pains have gone also!!! hauling around all that equiptment is such a chore. I did feel though that the sound could have been better from the KPA, maybe an eqing thing, I played the same venue with an Engl 670 and with my Bogner XTC and they both sounded a little fuller on both occasions. Im sure though with good eqing this will not be a problem. Now all thats needed now is to not have to take my pitch effects on my board....Octave / pitch / and harmony fx for the KPA - PLEASE MR. KEMPER :D :thumbup: