Heaphones only wet signals

• Hallo,

Since I've updated my kemper to the newest Firmware I only heare wet Signals on Headphone.

I've tryed every cobination of settings in the Output section. For Example all (Main Output, Monitor Output, Send 1 Output, SPDIF Output) to "Master Stereo" or "Off".

• Welcome to the forum! The Output section settings are for the stated outputs (Main, Monitor, etc.). The Headphone out is always the full wet signal.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• So it is not posible to here the "Main Output" sound on the Headphones?

I can not imagine that.

thanks for your help

• So it is not posible to here the "Main Output" sound on the Headphones?

I can not imagine that.

thanks for your help

What Zappledan wants to say is that the Headphone ALWAYS mirrors the settings of the Main Output.

Is your Main Output Set to Master Stereo?

• Hallo,

Since I've updated my kemper to the newest Firmware I only heare wet Signals on Headphone.

I've tryed every cobination of settings in the Output section. For Example all (Main Output, Monitor Output, Send 1 Output, SPDIF Output) to "Master Stereo" or "Off".

Just to clarify, before the update you had the main output through the headphones and after the update, without any other changes, you got the full wet? That's interesting.

• What Zappledan wants to say is that the Headphone ALWAYS mirrors the settings of the Main Output.

Is your Main Output Set to Master Stereo?

If that's true then there really is a bug, because that's not how it's acting ... I searched the doc and can't find definitive word about it.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Actually the headphone output will always send the Master Stereo signal regardless of what output source has been assigned to the main outs. If you only hear the reverb and delay part of the signal chances are that you are experiencing a phase issue with either the headphone socket or the cable or adapter of your headphones.

• i had this experience with other equipment and headphones, sometimes the headphones are not really pushed in deep enough into the socket, sometimes it was a faulty cable. Try another pair of headphones if possible.

• This could be a contact issue of the headphone socket or cable issue of your headphones. We had that once: One of the three wires was broken. It appears that under this condition the dry portion of the signal is cancelling out and just the wet portion survives. It had been a surprise to us, too!

• Im having the same issue, it im using my main outs.

this thread is about the headphone output. If you experience a wet-only signal at the main outs please check your output source settings for the main output in the output menu and make sure it is set to Master stereo and not Delay/Reverb wet.