Download from win10 computer to kemper stage problems.

• I seem to have put Adobe as the reader. It will not work. How do I remove the Adobe reader from opening file? What is the procedure for getting "kaos" into the profiler stage with direct connection to computer(not usb stick)? It does not seem to be getting to the stage.

• 1) download and install another PDF reader; this should now be responsible for opening PDF files. If not, goto Explorer, select a PDF, right mouse click, open with.

2) Use Rigmanager connected to your Profiler stage. It will find the latest OS and install it. Alternatively, there is no other way than using a USB stick with kaos.bin on it and plug to the Stage.

• I have a similar problem with the download. I have my formatted thumb drive with the three empty files: Backup, OS Updates, Shared. I have downloaded the Profiler 8.0.5 for all models. Then I dragged the update to the OS Update folder on the thumb drive and deleted the German and Korean files. I inserted the thumb drive into the front USB port and waited. Nothing. When in the Browser setting on the amp, I selected the USB button from the display and none of the selections provided a download/update option. The last time I updated, the update option appeared on the display shortly after I inserted the thumb drive into the USB port on the front. Any thoughts?