Sound Stopped?

• Hello, last night while playing my Kemper the sound just stopped? All the lights and LED were still working but no sound? I did have Rig Manager open. Anyway, I turned it off and back on and everything was fine. Should I be concerned? Could RM caused some type of crash? I was not doing any adjusting when it happened, it just stopped? I may have been tweaking RM, just not the actual Kemper unit.

• I had the same thing happen on my stage without RM hooked up. It just happened 2 or 3 weeks ago. It went away after I turned off and back on too. I did the latest update since then and I have not had any problems since. Hopefully this is not a trend.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• Okey, it seems that i have similiar problems. I´m playing with KPA rack in browser mode and suddenly sound just stops. When restarting KPA everything works ok. Last time this happened, my pc was on and usb connected but RM was not opened. This has been happening now 4 times in 2weeks, before this no problems

Input led is not reacting at all but when turning to Tuner it works but it works like signal is very weak, if i play note it shows on screen very short time and then disappears, like same thing when you turn guitar volume pot low when tuning. Output led instead works but no sound from headphones, main out or monitor outs

Guitars and cables are ruled out

I´m running 8.05 release since it came out

• Ok, i will test this when i get issue again, this morning that happened once again, now i disconnected all cables and usb exept headphones and guitar, let see is there any effect

• Back with this

I'm still getting these random stops time to time

When this happens for example this morning, i turned KPA to tuner mode , guitar unplugged, cord plugged to KPA. Tuner shows steady G1 +35 when unplugged . It was there about 5min and then i heard little pop sound from monitors, ( like some device shut down or when changing settings on interface or resetting something etc.) then i looked KPA and noticed that Tuner is now jumping between A and G# notes and when tried to plug guitar it doesn't react and after turning to Browser mode, no sound, input led is not reacting

If i go to tuner mode again, its jumping but if i hit strings very hard it shows some steady note for second and fades away and starts jumping again

After turning KPA off and back on, everything works normally again

When fault is on, i tried to unplug everything, also tried to set alternative input as source and plugged guitar to Alt in but nothing can be heard