Kemper guitar rigs for Metal Rhytm

• I want to know which sites where you can download profiles are better? Especially for the metal genre?

I know Reampzone and ChopTones, are they among the best? Are there others and which ones? Here I have seen there are metal packs.

how many websites are there? I can think of Randall Satan, Peavey 6506, Mesa Boogie etc that are found on choptones and reampzone, maybe in other sites they are better or is it the same?

• All of the above are good suggestions by @whippinpost91850 and @ESPete, here is a partial list of commercial profilers, it takes some time but you can look through them and many have videos, YouTube or SoundCloud channels listed on their websites if not sound clips right on their sites. If you haven't already done so download the Rig Manager and sift through the Rig Packs and Rig exchange, change the search to gain and start with some of the higher gain settings. I am amazed at how terrible some of them sound as well as how good some sound. In the Rig Exchange you can also look at the user ratings to get an idea if anyone else likes them.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• Tutto quanto sopra sono buoni suggerimenti di @ whippinpost91850 e @ ESPete , ecco un elenco parziale di profiler commerciali , ci vuole un po 'di tempo ma puoi guardarli e molti hanno video, canali YouTube o SoundCloud elencati sui loro siti Web se non clip audio direttamente sui loro siti. Se non l'hai già fatto, scarica il Rig Manager e vaglia i pacchetti Rig e lo scambio Rig, cambia la ricerca per guadagnare e inizia con alcune delle impostazioni di guadagno più alto. Sono stupito di quanto siano terribili alcuni di loro e di quanto siano buoni. In Rig Exchange puoi anche guardare le valutazioni degli utenti per avere un'idea se piacciono a qualcun altro.

but in rigmanager are users or professional sound engineer?

• There are so many free ones on Rig Exchange!

You could try this:

Go to Rig Manager, type HELL in the search area.

There's an author named HELL-G, there are 30 or so totally heavy profiles of an Engl Fireball, scroll until you find those, they're killer.