Best Amp For Metal Solo and

• What are the best amps to download for metal? And from which sites?

I can think of Randall Satan, Peavey 6506, Mesa Boogie etc that are found on choptones and reampzone, maybe in other sites they are better or is it the same?

As for the rhythms, while for guitar solos which ones should I have? Are these always good? Do I just have to remove distortion and add effects like delay etc?

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [/ media]

thank you i know and i watched this video, and i think that reampzone and chptones are the best but here are more that someone don't are available and other are good

• Keep in mind that you're not looking for an amp, you're looking for a tone. It's important to remember that a modeler (Line 6 / Fractal) tries to give you all possible options that the physical amp would give you, and the Kemper is absolutely not a modeler. A profile is a snapshot of a single tone setting, and you can get a wide range of different sounds out of a single amp.

What you're looking for are metal tones, not a Peavy 6506 profile. I play classic rock. If you give the Peavy to me and let me dial in the tone I like, it's not going to be what you want to hear because I play classic rock and you play metal. Same amp, different worlds.

So, the best advice is to make sure that the people doing the profiles are into the same style of music as you. A metal guy will know how to dial in a great metal tone no matter which amp he's working with. A classic rock guy will take those same amps and come up with great tones for classic rock, but it won't be the droids you're looking for. Context is everything, so look for kindred spirits.

Kemper remote -> Powered toaster -> Yamaha DXR-10

• Tieni presente che non stai cercando un amplificatore, stai cercando un tono. E 'importante ricordare che un modellatore (linea 6 / Frattale) cerca di dare tutte le possibili opzioni che l'amplificatore fisico darebbe, e la Kemper è assolutamente non è un modellatore. Un profilo è un'istantanea di una singola impostazione di tono e puoi ottenere un'ampia gamma di suoni diversi da un singolo amplificatore.

Quello che stai cercando sono i toni del metallo , non un profilo Peavy 6506. Suono rock classico. Se mi dai il Peavy e mi lasci comporre il tono che mi piace, non sarà quello che vuoi sentire perché io suono rock classico e tu suoni metal. Stesso amplificatore, mondi diversi.

Quindi, il miglior consiglio è di assicurarti che le persone che fanno i profili seguano il tuo stesso stile di musica. Un ragazzo metal saprà come comporre un ottimo tono metal indipendentemente dall'amplificatore con cui sta lavorando. Un ragazzo rock classico prenderà quegli stessi amplificatori e creerà dei toni fantastici per il rock classico, ma non saranno i droidi che stai cercando. Il contesto è tutto, quindi cerca spiriti affini.

Code
    thanks in fact I looked for sites that offered metal packages with this type of amp and listening to them I realized they are for me. I just wanted to know if they are worth more for the rhythms or are they also good for solos? usually for guitar solos remove overdrive and add effects like delay and reverb and others
  • Rhythm / solo is a personal thing, but you have the option to add / remove / tweak effects for any profile you use. As for whether or not there are tones tailored for solos, I think that's more about the individual profilers and what they choose to offoer.

• Il ritmo / assolo è una cosa personale, ma hai la possibilità di aggiungere / rimuovere / modificare gli effetti per qualsiasi profilo che utilizzi. Per quanto riguarda se ci sono o meno toni su misura per gli assoli, penso che sia più incentrato sui singoli profiler e su ciò che scelgono di offrire.

ok for solos how can i do?

• ok for solos how can i do?

When playing with a band, I recommend either the remote or the Stage. That gives you options to set up Performances which can contain either completely different profiles or turn on / off various effects.

For now, in the studio, you can turn effects on / off on the Kemper panel for a solo, or select a different profile for your solo (with or without effects).

If you're comfortable with MIDI you can read up on that section in the manual to automatically send changes to the Kemper from your DAW. If that's more tech than you want to deal with, you can just push the buttons on the Kemper itself.

Have you bought a Kemper yet, or are you still doing research?

• ok so i can download a software to put on my DAW and with this i can send changes? Thank you to the informations.

No, i didn't buyed a kemper right now, but i ask this questions to know more about him and to buy in future

So, for a metal solo, usually we need another profile or settings and both the options have delay, reverb and other effects as the only difference with a rhytm amp setting? and don't have distortion becuase can make loud noises

• No, i didn't buyed a kemper right now, but i ask this questions to know more about him and to buy in future

That's what I did too. It's a smart move. Why would you buy a new car and not read about it or ask other car owners if they like it or not, etc.

For clean sounds, I find most of the Fender profiles are just about dead on with the real Fender tube amps. The Kemper has saved me tons of money because I have no reason at all to buy a Fender amp.

For high-gains sound, I have always used Marshalls but absolutely fell in love with the Mesa Recto profiles. The Kemper saved me money there too because I would have maybe bought a Peavey or EVH amp for a sound I was looking for but found it in the Mesa Boogies!

A Fender Twin and a Mesa Rectifier equal the cost of one powered profiler, and I have access to 1000's of other costly amps I could never afford to try. You will find amp profiles you like that you would have never thought before.

The only negative I found thus far with a Kemper is the learning curve --which was not that steep for me since I had some experience with modelers.

• A Fender Twin and a Mesa Rectifier equal the cost of one powered profiler, and I have access to 1000's of other costly amps I could never afford to try. You will find amp profiles you like that you would have never thought before.

Wow you yanks don’t realise how lucky you are.

A Twin and Dual Rec (without a cab) is nearly £4k over here. A Powerhead and Remote is under £2k and Stage is under £1400.

On the other hand it does make you even more appreciative of how amazingly good value the Kemper is ?

• A Twin and Dual Rec (without a cab) is nearly £4k over here. A Powerhead and Remote is under £2k and Stage is under £1400.

Okay, I was slightly exaggerating. ;) But by the time you add the Kontroller, Kabinet, audio interface, extra cables, yada yada then the price is pretty close.