Renaming presets within Rig Manager

• Hi - quick noob question. I'm trying to manage my effects presets within Rig Manager. I know how to add presets from unit into Rig Manager, how to add them to Local Library, how to make custom folders in Local Library, and how to get those presets (or others) onto my Rigs.

My question is - how do I rename the "Name" field on the presets? They load it with a very generic name of the Rig itself but I'd like to give it a name to better remember what it actually is (e.g. "SwirlyRoto" or whatever).

There is no Right Click menu for this, double clicking on the Name does nothing, and so far I dont' see any way to do this. It must be possible cause I see all kinds of custom names on Presets that are downloaded from 3rd parties.

But how to do that myself?

• As you click on the preset, you can rename it in the name field in the upper right of the screen, beneath "Search for...". But this only works for your Local Library or Profiler presets. You can't rename the Kemper ones under Preset Packs.

• As you click on the preset, you can rename it in the name field in the upper right of the screen, beneath "Search for...". But this only works for your Local Library or Profiler presets. You can't rename the Kemper ones under Preset Packs.

THANK YOU! I see that now, working great.