Delay to fix a bad DSP ?

• Hi,

I got a DSP Error on my KPA about 2 or 3 weeks ago and sent it back to Thomann (Kemper Support said the DSP was faulty). They received the KPA june the 11th. I asked Thomann when they think they'll send me my fixed KPA but no answer.

If it happened to you, how much time it took to have your KPA back to you ? I have a gig june the 30th so I would like to know if I can expect have it before this date.

Thanks.

• A DSP error is usually a software error and not a hardware error ?(
    Did you try all the resetting?

But whatever: Call them. My emails are often ignored too - but when I gave them a call everything has been worked out.

MJT Strats / PRS Guitars / Many DIY Guitars -- Kemper Profiler Rack / Kemper Remote / InEar

But whatever: Call them. My emails are often ignored too - but when I gave them a call everything has been worked out.

Not in this case. I exchanged emails with Kemper support, following advices : tried resets, deleted rigs etc... but unfortunatly, always had the DSP Error tab so we reached the conclusion that the DSP board was faulty (and someone on the forum had the same problem and needed to send back his KPA).

I'll try to call Thomann.

I would disagree with that. It is an hardware problem (it means the DSP board is faulty). I went through exactly the same. No 'magic' combination of buttons to save the KPA.