Factory Reset for Stage a Good Idea?

• I bought a gently used Stage Profiler earlier this week. I'm really impressed, but I'm drowning in hundreds of rigs, effects and performances from the previous owner. Would I be best off to just wipe everything and reset it to factory settings, then start over by loading rigs and effects I actually want? If so, how do I perform a reset? I found some threads on resetting Kempers, but most of them relate to the original "toaster," not the Stage. Thanks.

• I bought a gently used Stage Profiler earlier this week. I'm really impressed, but I'm drowning in hundreds of rigs, effects and performances from the previous owner. Would I be best off to just wipe everything and reset it to factory settings, then start over by loading rigs and effects I actually want? If so, how do I perform a reset? I found some threads on resetting Kempers, but most of them relate to the original "toaster," not the Stage. Thanks.

Organize everything with Rig Manager and you wont have to. I did because the one I bought from AMS was a repack someone else sent back and it was wiped completely clean. In hindsight I wish i woulda spent the extra 100 bucks plus for the unopened box one. I think I would have a greater understanding of Kemper had I done that.

• Thanks for all the responses. I felt a little uncomfortable with resetting it, so I took the time to go through all 650 of the profiles and deleted about half of them. That really made it easier to navigate through and pick what I want.

• Thanks for all the responses. I felt a little uncomfortable with resetting it, so I took the time to go through all 650 of the profiles and deleted about half of them. That really made it easier to navigate through and pick what I want.

Are you using Rig Manager? -Before I would delete any of the loaded rigs I would make a new folder in the local library and grab all of the rigs from "MyProfiler" and drag them to the new folder. Then any you delete will be saved in the folder in the local library. - You can also use the Rig Manager to delete your unwanted rigs.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• Thanks. As I worked through learning how to use the Stage, I realized it might be easier to just delete stuff I didn't want. It took a little while, but I got the total number of rigs down from 650 to about 300. No need to reset now, I don't think.

• I want to erase all things I've tried to enter in Performances( because they do not respond correctly to my entries- whether that is a mistake on my part or this crazy system-whatever).

Edited once, last by jcsasnak ().