Kemper Guitar Modeling

• Seeing all the hype with Neural DSP Quad Cortex thread and discussing the potential good competition Kemper might have in the near future, I think it would be a home run for kemper to dive into the guitar modeling world. And this is coming from a pretty satisfied Line 6 Variax owner. The line 6 variax is cool and in my perspective, gets like 80% of the way there, but the software isn't actively updated much. It is also limited to the software. But I love the idea of convenience in terms of the guitar and I think Kemper could knock it out of the park alongside whatever the next Kemper product is.

• This would interest me provided they build a high quality guitar to install it into.

That would be cool too but I understand how much work would be needed to do both. With that being said, people who own both a Variax and Helix have some seriously awesome potential. You can change your rigs/helix scenes or strips (whatever theyre called) with the knobs on the variax guitar. Thats a pretty good capability

• I Would prefer an Effekt like the SIM1 XT-1 (https://www.sim-one.it/)
    which could be placed in Slot A of the KPA.
    Any Guitar could be used without additional Hardware.
    I think the Kemper guys have the knowledge to program such an effekt.

Something like that would be cool and would also be cool if it could change tunings. Like Les paul in Drop D and then click for your strat in standard, etc...