New Policy of Kemper for uploading into RigExchange

• RickyStorti's profiles (tweaks from others?) are not available anymore. I myself was very happy to find a real grand Marshall Plexi 1959 profile uploaded by RickyStorti. I think, originally it was made by MBritt.

• Maybe have a "modified" rig exchange?

Opinions? Debates?

As long as credit goes to me for my initial rig then I am okay with people modding them and reposting.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• That's a little confusing. You can "pass" along to others but not upload. Not so simple. ;)

it's totally simple.

when you download a Rig, you can pass it on to others (or they could download it themselves from Rig Exchange)

when you upload a rig to Rig Exchange it has to be your creation.

what's confusing about that? that's the policy since 8 years.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• when you download a Rig, you can pass it on to others (or they could download it themselves from Rig Exchange)

In order to "pass it on to others" I would uploaded it so they could download it. How else can you "pass" it on? That's the confusing part.

That statement needs clarification. It's ambiguous. It's the wording in the policy -not the policy itself. "pass your profiles on" is extremely vague. "You can pass your profiles on in any manner other than Rig Exchange. Only authors of the original profile may upload to Rig Manager." would clarify.

Sorry, not trying to be a prude. And I am still confused over what's a rig and what's a profile since people are using them synonymously. Ex. You go to the Rig Exchange to download a "Profile". ;)

• In order to "pass it on to others" I would uploaded it so they could download it. How else can you "pass" it on? That's the confusing part.

That statement needs clarification. It's ambiguous. It's the wording in the policy -not the policy itself. "pass your profiles on" is extremely vague. "You can pass your profiles on in any manner other than Rig Exchange. Only authors of the original profile may upload to Rig Manager." would clarify.

Sorry, not trying to be a prude. And I am still confused over what's a rig and what's a profile since people are using them synonymously. Ex. You go to the Rig Exchange to download a "Profile". ;)

Are You Serious?

• It is a very small binary file. Send it via mail, attach it to a message here in the forum... thousand ways to do that :)

You can post modded user profiles that you did not originally author in the forum? That's news to me --but I am new.

• Sigh... I was refering to the technical ways of passing on a profile without using RigExchange for instance. You are refering to what is allowed in terms of the content. Different thing.

• You can post modded user profiles that you did not originally author in the forum?

you can post it to this forum, only if you have the right to do so. the original author needs to give you his permission. and that's independent of what it is: a rig, a profile, a preset, a performance etc.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here