Unexpected wah sound when morphing on Stage.

• This has been happening for awhile, on some of my profiles I have a wah setup usually in slot a with the pedal set to bypass @ stop. When I hit the morph button wither off or on it makes a Wah sound briefly.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• check if you have the morph to wah link activated. In that case the morph button will trigger the wah.

It looks like I had the Morph>Pitch activated, I turned that off and I will try again, Thanks.

• check if you have the morph to wah link activated. In that case the morph button will trigger the wah.

I turned the Morph>Pitch off and also set the rise and fall to 0 - I no longer have the issue - thank you!

• Likely unrelated, but FWIW I had a hell of a time with a random wah tone on my Kemper Rack using Mission pedals. I tried bypass at stop, bypass at toe and heel, recalibrated many times, and nothing eliminated the issue. It seemed to be very random. Finally, I just connected the toe switch of the pedal to the remote and that fixed it - haven't had the random wah tone since. I have to step on the pedal toe switch to activate the wah, but that's how all my "real"wah's worked over the years so no big deal (the bypass on stop feature would have been nice, however).

• Likely unrelated, but FWIW I had a hell of a time with a random wah tone on my Kemper Rack using Mission pedals. I tried bypass at stop, bypass at toe and heel, recalibrated many times, and nothing eliminated the issue. It seemed to be very random. Finally, I just connected the toe switch of the pedal to the remote and that fixed it - haven't had the random wah tone since. I have to step on the pedal toe switch to activate the wah, but that's how all my "real"wah's worked over the years so no big deal (the bypass on stop feature would have been nice, however).

Yeah - I love that bypass at stop feature, I only have 3 songs that call for a wah but it's nice to have it to color a lead now and then.

Edited once, last by sstauffer ().

• FWIW I had a hell of a time with a random wah tone on my Kemper Rack using Mission pedals. I tried bypass at stop, bypass at toe and heel, recalibrated many times, and nothing eliminated the issue. It seemed to be very random. Finally, I just connected the toe switch of the pedal to the remote and that fixed it - haven't had the random wah tone since. I have to step on the pedal toe switch to activate the wah, but that's how all my "real"wah's worked over the years so no big deal (the bypass on stop feature would have been nice, however).

So I'm not the only one :rolleyes: