General workflow - I do not get it!

• Hey there,

updated to the newes rig manager yesterday and updated the OS of the Kemper as well.

I also studies the manual which is more of a list of features then a guide that I understand. I have so many uncovered questions:

• Do I have to save the original Kemper presets before I delete them or are they all still available in the cloud?
    • So far my Kemper seems to have 500 rigs preinstalled, including some I uploaded via USB-stick (the ACE ones for example). Is it true that 999 is the maximum of available slots on the Kemper?
    • So far I think the safest way is to duplicate the originals, rename them and edit the duplicate that I might save on the Kemper then or is there another best practice?

It seems that editing and working with presets is still more of a buggy work in progress than a real feature or am I wrong? So it might be better to make all the performance editing inside of the Kemper, right?

Hope that someone can help me with some more information about the Rig Manager or maybe some linkt to detailed instrustions?

Thanks in advance!