(SOLVED) Best headphones for Kemper?

• You are right. I would never actually buy a guitar over $1000. I much prefer a basic and make it like I want. And my Kemper cost me $0 because it was gifted. :)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• You are right. I would never actually buy a guitar over $1000. I much prefer a basic and make it like I want. And my Kemper cost me $0 because it was gifted. :)

And I would never buy guitar in the music shop for whatever price. All my gutitars are handmade by professional luthier (friend of mine) according to my specific requirements! :P

I am sorry, I diverted from the subject! ;)

• And I would never buy guitar in the music shop for whatever price. All my gutitars are handmade by professional luthier (friend of mine) according to my specific requirements! :P

And I would never buy a guitar body because I cut the trees myself. :P

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• And I would never buy a guitar body because I cut the trees myself. :P

Did you happen to see Travis Walton get taking up when you cut down those trees? ^^

Back on track.

My Marantz MPH-4s are two years old. Only paid 49.99 from MusiciansFriend. The vinyl on the foamies was coming off so I put some 3M electric tape on them. I was leaving the house for errands and wife said I had heavy black soot al over my ears and face. It's like the glue of the tape melted the rest of the vinyl or something. I had to clean up with rubbing alcohol. What a mess. No replace foams available.

Yes. I need a new pair. I don't want to get high ohms because I like to test tracks on cell phones and tablets, and listen back on my computer sometimes. I still think the Sennhieser 280s are the best buy at 99.00. And they do sell replacement foams.

I dread getting used to another pair though.

• I'd highly recommend the Grado SR80 Prestige series. They're fairly inexpensive compared to other pairs I've tried and they sound great with the Kemper. They're a little over $100 last time I checked on Amazon. I looked up the spec and they're 38 ohm. Next to Sony MDR 7506's they are my go to. Definitely sound better than a set of HD380 pros and the B&W P7s which are great for general music playback but have a little too much low end for what I want to hear from the Kemper.

• I would never buy sound equipment without hearing for myself.

you can always return the item if you dont like it,is what i do,,most of my gear i bought it without hearing it myself,like my Fender Elite Strat or my Gibson Standard or my Friedman amp, i know i know we all different.

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• you can always return the item if you dont like it,is what i do,,most of my gear i bought it without hearing it myself,like my Fender Elite Strat or my Gibson Standard or my Friedman amp, i know i know we all different.

The problem is you can't compare against other brands. You can order X and think it sounds good but what about Y? Then you really need to order X, Y, and Z which is just pure hassle.

• The problem is you can't compare against other brands. You can order X and think it sounds good but what about Y? Then you really need to order X, Y, and Z which is just pure hassle.

yes i know that bro, most of the time stores dont have the item i want to buy

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio