Quad Cortex vs Kemper vs Amp

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I think the Kemper is greate. Easy to use and the best option for live use with the pedalbord or floor unit.
    I wish they could fix leak of clarity. I guess you can tweak it with definition parameter and eq. I wonder if its the profiling prosess or if its something else in the Kemper which is the couse.

Anyone knows why some profiles get the leak of clarity....?

I am not thinking about mice placement sins the setup is the same...

• Have you made profiles before?
    Did you go through the A B check bevor storing the new profile? Page 288/289/296 in Main Manuel 7.5 (with the real amp in another room) The profiles in your video were really far away, this is not the way it should be.

Did you have a lot of distortion in the last stage (power amp) of the Amp? (Tube shape P 157 and see p 288!)

Spring reverb of?

Did you use a power attenuator?

• IMO, it's not worth even looking into if the new "X" product is the about the same as a Kemper. They have to go a few miles ahead of Kemper for me to get interested in it, and then they need to go into orbit above a Kemper for me to buy one.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.