Neutral Volume Boost Using Morphing?

• I've only had my Kemper Stage for a few days, so apologies if this is a basic question. I need to be able to boost the volume of my rhythm tone - ideally without changing the tone itself - with a simple click of a button (not a volume pedal). Not all the way to solo volume (I'll have a separate stomp programmed for that), but kind of halfway between rhythm volume and solo. I could swear I read/heard somewhere that I can program a stomp button to do just that - toggle back and forth between two output volumes with the same profile - but I can't seem to find anything about that in the manuals. Any advice on this? Thanks.

• Thanks for the response. I did a little more looking around, and I think what was confusing me is how dead simple it is. So if I want to, for example, create a second volume level for rig button 1 in Performance 1, I just activate button 1, then press it again to activate morph 1. Then I go to the parameters for that rig, and adjust rig volume. Is that all there is to it?

Thanks.

• Thanks for the response. I did a little more looking around, and I think what was confusing me is how dead simple it is. So if I want to, for example, create a second volume level for rig button 1 in Performance 1, I just activate button 1, then press it again to activate morph 1. Then I go to the parameters for that rig, and adjust rig volume. Is that all there is to it?

Thanks.

Yep, that's it, I just did it on all my rigs to adjust for a lead boost, make sure you save the performance. I also set the rise time and fall time to 0 (in rig) so it is instant.

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• Okay, thanks. One last question (I think). I read about changing the rise time, but I can't seem to follow how to find that in the menus. Can you let me know. Thanks again.

• Okay, thanks. One last question (I think). I read about changing the rise time, but I can't seem to follow how to find that in the menus. Can you let me know. Thanks again.

No Problem (I am 1 1/2 years in and I forget stuff I learned before). hit the Rig - soft button - page 5

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979