Volume increase for "Freeze" feature

• I think the Freeze feature was added when the reverb/delay update came out.
    To me, the sound when the freeze is engaged is very low.
    I`ve tried different guitars, settings in both reverb and delay menus and I can`t seem to "bring up" the volume.

In Rush`s song "Limelight", Alex hits the last note of the solo and it rings out while he`s playing appregios over it.
    That`s the effect I`m shooting for.

Maybe this could be added as a parameter in the next update?

Or, maybe I`m doing something wrong?

• Yeah Wheresthedug idea sounds right even haven't tried it either myself. Just to notice if you'd want to use it for freeze level boost you need to first step the morph and then the freeze right after as the freeze then cuts the signal input and just maintains the given level. If using remote with default button assignments I'd probably dedicate the performance slot & effect buttons that are on top of each other for easier access e.g. slot 5 (morph) & fx button III (freeze).

• I like this request, and using morphing to somehow increase the "frozen" sound volume wouldn't work for me, as I use morphing for other things.

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• but if we could link Multiple Morph groups to differ functions that wouldn’t be an issue ?

Yeah, but I'd still prefer a volume parameter for morphing :) - hey, and then you could morph the freeze volume and that would be very interesting ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• Yeah Wheresthedug idea sounds right even haven't tried it either myself. Just to notice if you'd want to use it for freeze level boost you need to first step the morph and then the freeze right after as the freeze then cuts the signal input and just maintains the given level. If using remote with default button assignments I'd probably dedicate the performance slot & effect buttons that are on top of each other for easier access e.g. slot 5 (morph) & fx button III (freeze).

That`s an idea.
    Sadly, I haven`t really experimented with the morph feature. (GASP!)

Although, I still would prefer to see what I originally posted.

• Yes, the freeze is to low. I like to use it to hold a chord and then noodle over it with some solos for practice. It would save not having to buy a Freeze pedal just to do that.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Just to notice if you'd want to use it for freeze level boost you need to first step the morph and then the freeze right after as the freeze then cuts the signal input and just maintains the given level.

I just tried it for a bit of fun. If the Delay mix is set to Pre morphing the mix level makes no difference to an already frozen sound. However, if Mix level is set to Post it does so you can still adjust the level in real time with morphing and an expression pedal 8)

• Morphing the input of the delay would do the trick, let the delay output ring out and the dry input get back to playing chords. I haven't figured this out yet, but am researching the same.. Please let me know if anyone does.

• I just tried it for a bit of fun. If the Delay mix is set to Pre morphing the mix level makes no difference to an already frozen sound. However, if Mix level is set to Post it does so you can still adjust the level in real time with morphing and an expression pedal 8)

This did it. Using (morphing) the delayed mix in "post" allows the note to ring out on its own.