Kabinet in full-range imprint mode

• I use FR mode sometimes. Just depends on the profile I guess. I would think that FR gives you more of an accurate sound to what the author recorded. Only if I think the profile is too dark or bright is when I change it.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I use FR mode sometimes. Just depends on the profile I guess. I would think that FR gives you more of an accurate sound to what the author recorded. Only if I think the profile is too dark or bright is when I change it.

Yes tends to be profile specific to me as well. Love the flexibility of the Kemper to dial something nice in.

• Question about the imprints and frfr mode. Some of my profiles need to be adjusted from the cab section if I use Imprints. They don’t change Imprints from the output section.

where can I control the behavior?

Gear: Kemper Profiler | Neural DSP Plugins
    Guitars: .Strandberg*

• I really enjoy the Kabinet and always use imprints, actually just switched to stereo Kabinet.

I was actually bit forced to focus more on Cab sound, because that is still the direct recording sound and the difference can be huge!

Your other parameter settings triggered me, don't really use them so revisited them a bit

I see you use some pure cabinet in FR mode that apparently would give more direct cab sound, it filters some mic caused effects from the profile

With imprint i see you use a lot of Directivity, which is the direct cone center sound instead of more wooly out of axis sound

And even though picture is imprint on, seems Sweetening is average with FR, i like it bit over half gives it bit loudness on lower volumes.

How are your considerations with these dials?

You have sort of general rule / preference or see just dial case by case

• I tend to set the pure cabinet at 3.0 (most of the time). Just seems like a good setting for me. Lower works as well but kind of just ended up there so I leave it. I play in small room about 5 feet away from the Kabinet (staring right into the middle of speaker). The direct hit of sound is ok as it seems to sound good from where I sit. Sweeting is used due to the fact it is a small room and do not need higher levels of volume so try to even it out a bit with this dial.

My ears are old and damaged so these may not work for other players. I like to tweak - experiment with the dials so am open to trying things. Moody with tone as well as I can go weeks using headphones for kicks. The profiler gives one many tone options and it reads like you have a nice setup going for you! 8)