Getting an Mission Ep-1 Kp today, give me tips and advice!

• I have mine plugged into pedal 5 on the foot controller for volume. I'm probably going to buy a second one for specific morphing techniques.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• Do you not use the switch and have it plugged into pedal 6?

Page 16 of the controller manual lists the inputs for the pedals...

Pedal 3 - volume, Pedal 4 - morph, Pedal 5 - Wah, Pedal 6 - Pitch.
    Wah, Pitch, and Volume can be controlled by Pedal 5.

I was using mine for volume only then moved it to Wah just to play around with it. I'm about to start messing with all the morphing stuff you can do.

• Page 16 of the controller manual lists the inputs for the pedals...

Pedal 3 - volume, Pedal 4 - morph, Pedal 5 - Wah, Pedal 6 - Pitch.
    Wah, Pitch, and Volume can be controlled by Pedal 5.

I was using mine for volume only then moved it to Wah just to play around with it. I'm about to start messing with all the morphing stuff you can do.

Watch the first half of this video, to my understanding you can use 5 for wah and 6 for the switch.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Watch the first half of this video, to my understanding you can use 5 for wah and 6 for the switch.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can set the pedal #s to other options. I have mine set OEM.