Lost my Output settings... Not even Factory reset restored them?

• Trouble started when I upgraded to Profiler 8.06

Everything was fine, with one exception.... In Performance mode, changing patches was taking a ridiculous amount of time (Like 20-30 seconds) From the Profiler itself (no external switches)

Read up for a while... tried a few things... No relief.

I only have 40ish or so Profiles.

Finally did a factory reset... reloaded my profiles... Problem remained... Decided I can live with Browser mode until the next update...

Less than 24 hours later, I hit the OUTPUT button (I typically switch between Default and Wet/Dry/Wet...

And I all I see is this ... Tried going to settings .. Init Global... Nothing... Did another Factory reset... Hit output... and the picture below is all I see... What the hell did I do?

• Hi, Informal68,

Did you have a backup?

ST is right with his question. I have specific output settings that are stored in the usual backup and so easy to recover/restore!

Personal remark: I do back ups a lot and store them on hard drive and in a cloud as well. Saved my ass some times!

• Not clear, what you exactly mean by "factory reset" and "reloaded my profiles".

If you wiped out all data and started with an empty device, where should the output presets come from? Also not sure, if and how you imported Performances. You must have done more than "reloading profiles" to experience an issue with loading Performances.

If you reset the unit to as-delivered-state, there must be output presets. And there must be a few example Performances. I suggest, you do that and first check if Performance load works as should before you reimport your own data.