I need advice on KEMPER KONE, please

• I think I would only use 2x KEMPER Cabinet in stereo for guitar along with backing tracks + vocals. Now I use 2x 12 "PA monitor in stereo for KEMPER along with music+vocal. I believe the guitar will sound better with Kemper Cabinets. Does anyone have experience with the sound of backing tracks + vocal on Kemper Cabinets?

Can anyone advise me? Thanks

• from the manual:

• A signal on the Aux Input fed to the MONITOR OUTPUT by using the “Aux In >Monitor” control will be processed by
    the KEMPER Kone intelligence as well. It will always be processed in full-range mode, even if you play your Rigs in
    Speaker Imprint mode (Monitor Cab Off active).

• The ultimate KEMPER Kone setup: Play guitar along to the stereo input using the speaker imprints, while the music
    plays full-range, through the same cabinets.

• Yes, I know it can be used that way, I also read the manual. But I don't know how it really sounds (also vocal). I'm just looking for someone who has experience with it. Whether it sounds good enough for professional use.

• You would need 2 Kabs + 2 SS amps (or an SS amp with stereo output).

If you have a powered profiler, then 2 Kabs and 1 SS amp, or 1 Kab and a SS or Tube Combo amp.

Stick with 1 Kab and 2 x PA's. Ditch the stereo thingy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.