Should I buy a second Profiler? Opinions on "stereo" Kempers?

• As about stereo rig, idk guys if you are the only guitarist in a band then 2 amps are almost essential. Look at the bands like Royal Blood where Mike Kerr sends his bass into 2 amps (1 pitch shifted up to imitate guitar) and it works great.

To be fair, Mike is a bit of an anomoly as there is no guitar only bass so he needs to cover a much wider range.

I've played in a signle guitar band for many years and never used 2 amps so almost essentail is a bit strong and simple can be more effective....... BUT I agree 2 amps offer something else so defo good to experiment and music type is a big factor I feel.

• If you really feel the urge in getting second kemper i would go 1 rack/head and second one is stage, this way you can control the head with the stage as remote and keep it for live usage.

As about stereo rig, idk guys if you are the only guitarist in a band then 2 amps are almost essential. Look at the bands like Royal Blood where Mike Kerr sends his bass into 2 amps (1 pitch shifted up to imitate guitar) and it works great. Also guys like Adam Jones blending 3 amps to get that really thicc guitar sound. If you can afford/pull it off its great i think. Also doing stereo rig is cheaper than having another mouth to pay/feed in a band :). Definitely not for everyone though since you have to change the way songs are written/mixed among many other things.

Profile a multiple amp setup like MW does.

• All interesting takes so far. So the stereo issue aside, does anyone see merit in blending together two profiles? Wet Dry? That Pedal Show is all about the benefits of dual amps, so there's clearly something to it. Is it that this group just doesn't think the KPA is the right solution for a dual amp rig?

I add about 30% of my dry signal into clean and high-gain rigs. It adds body to cleans and adds string articulation to distortion. I like doing that much more than using a second profile (in DAW) or merging two. I've use GTR5 as a second channel in DAW.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.