Multiple rigs of the same in Browse Mode

• This happens if you Store/Store As and don't edit the name instead of Store/Replace. The same applies in Rig Manager if you press Duplicate instead of Store Rig.

Ok, so if I'm in browse and I make a change to a rig then save it again it will create a duplicate?

• Ok, so if I'm in browse and I make a change to a rig then save it again it will create a duplicate?

From the Main Manual 7.5: Pressing Store in Browser Mode will offer you three different options via the soft buttons: “Replace” will overwrite the currently selected Rig with the new version while keeping the original name, “Store as” will save the Rig under a new name and won't delete the original Rig. “Rename” will allow you to change the name of the current Rig.

If you press the STORE button with a module or section in focus, you have the option to either save a preset of that specific module or section, or to save the entire Rig. If you decide to store a preset you will have the same options to “Replace”, “Store as”, or “Rename”.

• From the Main Manual 7.5: Pressing Store in Browser Mode will offer you three different options via the soft buttons: “Replace” will overwrite the currently selected Rig with the new version while keeping the original name, “Store as” will save the Rig under a new name and won't delete the original Rig. “Rename” will allow you to change the name of the current Rig.

If you press the STORE button with a module or section in focus, you have the option to either save a preset of that specific module or section, or to save the entire Rig. If you decide to store a preset you will have the same options to “Replace”, “Store as”, or “Rename”.

Thanks for bringing that to light, I actually go back and read the manual often on certain sections and I missed that. Thanks again.