FYI: sounds like wireless system BOSS WL-20 sucks with Kemper Stage

• When you have Kemper Stage between the guitar's transmitter and the receiver module, the sound gets interfered. Before that I tried much cheaper Gitaria systems — bad as well. Gonna stick to Mogami/Nutrik cable for now, and maybe try Shure wireless system later, but actually for now I don't believe it will work without losses. Please tell me I'm wrong I love the idea of wireless setup at home. Was ready to put in 200$ for the BOSS, but 500$ is like next level I have to be sure in Shure:)

• Strange... I've been using a WL-20 with my Stage at gigs for the last month or so, and it works great. No issues. I plug the TX directly into the Stage input, and am careful to pair them after all the stage mics and wireless ear buds are on and in use. That is critical BTW, do it every time you use it.

• I use a Shure GLXD system. (The floor model with the footswitch/tuner)

Same here and super satisfied with it. Yes, the price point is not on the lower side. But great sound and reliability are worth it. My bass player uses it as well. Super happy as well... :thumbup:8)

• Thank you for mentioning the good experience with Shure GLXD. That's the one I'm thinking on after the WL-20.

MKB hm, maybe my unit is flawed. I paired them, they're both green, but that's when the guitar's unit is pretty much on the same level with the Stage that it starts to sound cracky. Especially when playing fast on the 6th sting near the 12-16 frets. I have a thought of buying some cables, so the receiver is higher than the Kemper, which is on the floor, and the guitar's transmitter won't stick out like a knife out of a tree; but high quality pieces will cost not very cheap, maybe really close to let's say a used Shure GLXD. Because I see that Shure used by guys like Matt Bellamy of MUSE live, and Matt runs far far away from his base during their shows, and clearly cares about the quality of sound.

• Indeed the WL-20 is not as good a unit as the more expensive ones such as the Shure. I'm using the WL-20 in place of a Line 6 G50. But I like the WL-20 as it sounds good and works as well as I need it to, it has rechargeable batteries, it's a much smaller solution, and I don't have to fool with the setup of the G50 RX every week.

One thing to watch on the WL-20 RX, the blue LED. If it blinks while you're playing, it's indicating dropouts, and the units need to be paired again. I see this from time to time, but the dropouts aren't usually bad enough to cause any issues. The Line 6 G50 has had zero dropouts. I'd probably use the G50 if I could leave the unit set up all the time.