Snapshot problem loading

• I have a stage and I am trying to load a snapshot into a performance slot but it I can't get it to load. - I am going by this in the manual " -- Am I missing something, does the slot have to be empty?

Snapshots

Snapshots are copies of entire Rigs, which you can capture by simply pushing the soft button labelled “Store Snapshot” on the regular home screen in Browser Mode at any time. Snapshots are stored outside of your browse pool.

On the “Details” page in Rig Settings, the soft button labeled “Browse Snapshots” opens a list of all Snapshots. Here, you can compare sounds easily. Use the BROWSE knob to select a Snapshot from that list, which you can then load, delete, or store as a Rig in your browse pool."

“I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.”

Dave Lee Roth of Van Halen - 1979

• Hi, sstauffer,

"Use the BROWSE knob to select a Snapshot from that list, which you can then load, delete, or store as a Rig in your browse pool."

I think you have to store the Snapshot to the Browse pool before you can load it into a Performance slot.

• Hi, sstauffer,

"Use the BROWSE knob to select a Snapshot from that list, which you can then load, delete, or store as a Rig in your browse pool."

I think you have to store the Snapshot to the Browse pool before you can load it into a Performance slot.

Thanks ST, you are always one of the first to try and help! I saved 2 rigs from the browse pool that I wanted to put into a few performances but from the performance mode I can view them but I can't seem to load them into a performance slot.

• Hi sstauffer,

Have you built a Performance before? (Not being sarcastic.)

I'm trying to figure out what level of resource you need. If you're new to building Performances, check out

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi ST - yeah I have performances for all of our songs and I switch from song to song using midi on the iPad through Bandhelper. I think there is a small glitch on my stage, I was trying to paste a rig in a slot last night using the copy and paste option and it would save all the settings of the new rig but it wouldn't change the name without going into the slot and renaming it. I tried to load from the snapshot function again last night with no success, then I tried again this morning and it is working! It's nothing I can't work around but I just wanted to point it out.

• Hi, sstauffer,

Aha. I always do it by using the Browse knob to find the Rig in the Browse pool, like in the video.

I may have tried the copy/paste method in previous versions of the operating system and found it didn't work.