Just effects

• I just wish a Kemper Unit as Multi Effect for real Amps. Maybe as 19" or just as a Floorboard.

I am going to start by saying I love my Kemper and sold my Helix to get my stage unit with no regrets. That being said, an effects only unit from Kemper may not bring a return on investment enough to warrant the R&D costs. With the HX FX and the FM3 on the market already it would be a tough spot to get into without stellar effects in the box. Helix has nailed the effects and the HX FX put them all in a pedal board. When I need effects the Kemper is not the first thing I think of when I have tube amps and a pedal; board sitting behind me. I use my Kemper for the amps and how well they reproduce tube amps. I have even at one point mounted my Kemper on a board with some of my favorite effects. I do use the effects in my stage but it is out of convenience of the all in one unit. IF you really love the Kemper effects, you can always use the Kemper stage into the an amp and just shut off the amp and cab blocks.