Cleaning/Up-keep

• Super serious and honest question here. I'd like to know what everyone here does to keep their Kemper clean (If anyone at all.) I realize it may sound a bit too particular to some...But I'd just like to know the Do's and Dont's. Like...What's good to use on the outside, and even on the inside (if It's necessary.) I realize the insides are encased and not really exposed (aside from the grates on the back panel)...but what about dust? is that something to even be worried about? So then what about Air Duster for cleaning out the internals, if not a Kemper, then something like a power amp, where the insides are more vulnerable? The Interwebs hasn't been too helpful. As soon as I type in the word "Clean" with Kemper, all results pertain to clean profiles ;(

Any input is appreciated!

• Unless you're in a super-dusty environment the internals should be OK 'cause the Kemper runs so-cool, meaning that the usual mild build-up of dust over time shouldn't be a problem.

If you must "clean" it internally, be aware that opening it up voids the warranty. Canned air such as is used for computers would be the logical choice for displacing dust IMHO.

• I blow my computers out with compressed air (with a line dryer hooked up). I guess when the time comes I'll do the same to the Kemper, but since it has no fans then that might be years from now.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• I use some brushes for all my gear.
    In case it's very dirty then water - never anything else.

(All trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with soundside.de)

Great Profiles --> soundside.de