UNO4KEMPER issues

• Hi

I'm using UNO4KEMPER on a FCB1010 since a few days. I had trouble from start, but after a while it seemed to work, but I still have some strange observations and would like to understand if this is normal:

- First time boot up after UNO4KEMPER was installed didn't work. Switching on caused just a click after some time, no function running. Second start worked fine. This happens again if the FCB1010 is not used for some time (1-2 days)

- Initial configuration for the 2nd row was not as described in the UNO4KEMPER manual. I had to manually assign. Also here I discovered that the configuration is lost after a while when switched off (at last partly, maybe it goes back to default)

First point is strange, but now I know, I just have to turn it on twice after some time, but the loss of configuration is really annoying. Maybe this is also linked to the first problem. It may have booting issues when no configuration is found...? Where is the config stored, in the UNO4KEMPER EPROM? Or somewhere else?

Thanks,

Christof

• Arthurnottheking editor writemyessaysonline.com

Hi,

Could you please share the UNO4KEMPER manual here? I had the Behringer FCB1010 footpedal (but sold it 2 years ago) with Uno4Kemper firmware chip.

Now, I want to use the dual midi cable with UNO4KEMPER + perfomance mode for bidirectional communication.

• To me this seems FCB1010 hardware related. Make sure, the UNO4KEMPER chip is correctly plugged in. Perhaps there is a battery that could be replaced.