Anybody got this ERROR MESSAGE ??

• Hey guys, I tried to update my Kemper this week and i got this error message... I tried so many time to restart, with/without usb key, with different version of update... nothing work... i'm in contact with support services to help me but nothing work ! Someone had the same problem ? I have 7.1.5 version . Thanks for your help !

• Yes Sollazzon, yess i know !! I tried to install 7.3.2 first but when i open my kemper i got this message at each time with usb key, whitout usb key, i try this trick from a site :

Install or reinstall the firmware

• Switch the main knob to off
    • Download the latest KPA firmware
    • Get an empty fat32 formated USB stick
    • Copy the unziped firmware file 'kaos.bin' to the root folder of the USB stick
    • Plug the USB stick into the KPA
    • Press and hold both '<' and '>' keys
    • while still holding both keys - switch KPA to tuner
    • Something like 'booting and installing' will be displayed
    • Wait until the firmware is reinstalled

but always the same message at the end !

• I got one too and was not trying to install anything, just playing the kemper. Did what it said and sent it in. I'm running the very latest "everything"...

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Got the same message (or similar ones) regularly, sometimes when linked to the RM, sometimes with a pedalboard link, sometimes on standalone, both in performance and browser modes... Even got one on stage a few seconds before a streamed concert last week! always work (fairly quickly) when rebooted but it can be worrying if it was to happen during a song/between songs. It freezes the settings/profile but impossible to switch profiles. I really wonder if I made something wrong in the updates or if this is something that can be corrected via an update.

• So, it finally worked ! i just reset the profiler as a new one... ! This is the procedure :

In order to reset the PROFILER to the as-delivered-state please perform the following steps:
    1. First, create a backup as this process will delete all user data and reset all settings.

2. Press and hold Soft Button 1 (left above display) while powering on into Tuner Mode.

3. Keep holding the button until "System Maintenance " appears on the display.

4. In Maintenance Mode press "Recovery", "Flash Init", "Yes", "Ok".

5. Then press the EXIT button and reboot or simply restart the PROFILER via the chicken-head knob. The PROFILER will now start empty without any data.

6. Restore the backup via USB memory stick. The process is explained in the manual. The PROFILER will restart automatically.

7. Shut down. Press and Hold the two buttons RIG and SYSTEM while powering on. Keep holding until message appears "Initializing…".

The PROFILER will now start like a brand-new device under current software and will ask for your confirmation of date, time and Owner Name entry.

• This works for all Profilers except Stage!!!