Wireless that doesn't affect Kemper tone?

• Well I'm in the market for a wireless but I've owned some that make the tone weird of my previous amps. Just wondering what wireless units people have used that keep the Kemper tone pure and true! Thanks.

• I've been using a Line 6 G50, and don't notice any issues. Our bass player is really conscious of his tone, and uses one, too. So does our keyboardist (for his keytar).

Lovely how band mates use the same stuff :thumbup:8)

Same here. My bass player and I are super happy with our Shure GLXD16s. For sure not the cheapest one but super sturdy and pragmatic. Sound is absolutely superb with my Kemper :)

• Shure GLX16.

Only bought since lockdown so not tested it at a gig yet but I think it sounds great.
    Won’t be able to test it for distance and drop outs (if any) until I can get out on tour again.

Use it every day though and it sounds just fine.

• Line 6 Relay G10S is working fine for me.

Note: This is the G10S not the G10

• Range of 130 feet (80 more feet than the G10)
    • Has a DC 9 Volt charging port which makes it easier to be charged on a pedalboard power supply. (G10 only uses USB charging port). I use the micro USB power port to run the receiver off a USB battery pack in portable situations
    • The receiver is made of metal for durability and longevity. G10 is plastic)
    • The option to automatically or manually select channel frequency. (G10 only has auto-select). Manual channel selection makes it possible for one transmitter to pair to and transmit two receivers simultaneously
    • The stomp-box receiver is specifically designed to fit snugly on your pedalboard. Rather than mounting your receiver on your amp before every show, having your receiver attached to the pedalboard decreases a setup step.
    • Cable tone simulation option of 10 foot, 30 foot, or bypass.

• Oh, I looked at this originally....

I got the G10S because I already had a Yamaha THRII 30 Wireless. The Yamaha uses the same transmitter the G10T.

This means I have two G10T transmitters - one for backup.

It also means I can use one transmitter to send the guitar signal to the Yamaha THRII 30 Wireless AND my Positive Grid Spark at the same time. I know it's goofy, but it adds some utility to what I do with the two little amps.

• Samson Airline 77/88, I have the 77 but the 88 has an adjustable/pivotable bug transmitter. I've no experience with the line 6 units but the Airline series is uhf, not digital, whether that's better or not is up to you. They have a volume pot so you match levels if that's a concern. I have an x vive as a back up and I reckon the output maybe a bit hotter than a lead, but I've never done an a/b test

• Beware of digital wireless, it won't affect your tone but it doesn't hold up well when there's other networked equipment around. I ran a G90 for years and I've had to switch back to Sennheiser analogue because of extreme drop-outs.

• Beware of digital wireless, it won't affect your tone but it doesn't hold up well when there's other networked equipment around. I ran a G90 for years and I've had to switch back to Sennheiser analogue because of extreme drop-outs.

I can name loads of pro touring musicians that use a G90 all the time that could afford anything. They must not drop out on them that bad.

I think you had a bad experience. I've not had any dropouts except when I went for a wander in a very big room, full of people and even then I think it was an issue with my KPA as for some reason the output volume was almost zero into the desk ( never found out how this setting changed).

• The only time my G10 may drop out is when I get very close to a strong EMI source. If I was just onstage playing in a club and not standing over a computer or big transformer, It would be fine.

• I can stand behind the Shure GLXD 16 for two years and have never experienced a drop out Sound quality is too notch plus they are built like a tank out of metal.

I have been using one of these since they hit the market. I have never had an issue with mine. I have also been on stages with other guys that are also running them and we have never had issues with running multiples of them on the same stage. I never play a gig without mine.