Button Morphs Wah But Wah Designated to Expression Pedal - SOLVED!

• Ok, so here's another one that has me stumped. My rigs just started doing this out of nowhere: I have my wah set up in the stomp section and I have it turned on. I use my mission pedal for wah control and I have it set to bypass@stop.

Here is the weird thing though, when I have the wah stomp on, if I use my foot switches to morph on my foot controller, it activates my wah until it makes the switch. I have no idea why my wah would be activated by a remote switch on my foot controller when morphing if my wah is set up to be controlled by an expression pedal.

Any ideas?

Thanks a ton!

• are they on a pedal board or a wooden floor?

It is possible that the physical movement (vibration) of pressing the footswitch is enough to make the mission pedal think it is no longer at stop. These pedals do tend to loosen up with time. The only bypass@...... setting that I would ever risk using in a live setting is bypass@toe but even that isn’t foolproof so I always rely on the footswitch in the mission pedal to turn wah on an off.

• Thanks guys, I had a message on the Facebook forum and a fellow Kemperist helped me figure it out. It was in fact that the morphing switch setting was assigned to wah as well as the expression pedal. Once I disabled the button it was fixed