Hiwatt DR103 AMP with various Pedals (by Gian & Maurizio70)

• This Kemper Profiles Pack started from a collaboration with Gianpietro Collavini, long time expert and fan of Gilmour sound. I always thought that Gianpietro’s profiles were among the best ever found for HiWatt in general, so we decided to put all together and share this work with the Kemper Community.

All the related info on the following link:

https://www.maurizio70guitaris…ofiles-gilmour-demo-rigs/

Build this pack required a lot of effort from both of us, that's why we agreed to sell these rigs, at a fair price, as a whole full package of more than 100 RIGs.

People interested in great rock sounds, from clean to extremely fuzz/muff distorted tones, could like them! Obviously any Pink Floyd and David Gimour fan will find them immediately inspiring and full of useful material. There are already several profiles out there and we love most of them. We believe that these rigs are not better or worse in absolute way than the others, but that they are simply very inspiring and professionally made… and for sure they add something new and different to the existing ones.

The Kemper Profiles were all taken by Gianpietro using professional gear: an original 1972 HiWatt Head, Cabs 1×12 or 2×12 with Fane Cones and single/multi mic positioning. My work started after, selecting all the profiles, giving them an organization, tweaking/adjusting some parameters, making some volume/noise normalization and so on. In addition, I build some ready-to-go rigs for Pink Floyd songs starting from these profiles.

At the end, in this Kemper Pack, you will find more than 100 rigs distributed as follow:

a) 18 Profiles of pure HiWatt DR103 alone from clean to drive

b) 82 Profiles of various Pedals over the HiWatt

(Cornish P-1, AnalogMan SunFace, Butler TubeDriver in Single and in Double Chain, ColorSound Power Boost, Ibanez TS9, Proco RAT etc…)

c) 10+ BONUS Profiles of ready-to-go Floyd/Gilmour songs inspired by those profiles

Enjoy!

Maurizio70 & Gian

• Hi everybody, I've Just bought this pack and what can I Say...Wonderful! Absolutely the best Floyd sounds you can find for Kemper and the nearest to the Gilmour sound. Thank you for this work guys!