Tone Wars Badass Boogie Pack

• Hi guys, I tried out a few packs from ToneWars and I wanted to tell you guys a bit about my experience with one of them, just in case anyone else is looking at the pack or is looking for a Mesa Badlander Profile pack.

It had a few clean Studio Profiles, around 30 Studio Profiles with gain settings varying from "Crunch" to "Crush", and around 25 DI Profiles.

The Profile pack has everything from super clean tones to high gain, so I felt like I had all of the Profiles I needed to get whatever tones I'd dial in with the real Mesa Badlander . I tried turning down the gain on the Crunch Profiles to try to get some low gain tones, and I was pleasantly surprised at how great they sounded. Those low gain Profiles have become some of my favs recently and for low gain, the standards I have are set by guys like M Britt and ToneJunkie lol. And the clean tones are really sparkly and sound really fat at the same time so I found them super fun to play.

But where this pack really shines is in the high gain arena. Crushing rhythm tones, searing lead tones, and crunchy rhythm tones. Everything from super tight high gain, to crushing and searing high gain and everything in between. There are profiles that are set to really neutral EQ's so any tweaks needed are minimal. And there are some sweet spot Profiles that cover a ridiculous amount of tonal ground. I ended up using some of the DI Crush Profiles and dialed down the gain and tightened it up with Precision Drive settings on the Kemper Drive, And I found my happy place for tight high gain tones lol. I've always loved Dual Recs but the low end was always almost unable to be tamed lol and the Mesa Badlander is like the tight ended Dual Rec that i've always dreamed of hahaha!

Anyways, the pack was really great and blew me away. I honestly was really surprised and as my first ToneWars Profile pack, I was pretty impressed. If anyone is looking for some Mesa Badlander Profiles, i'd highly suggest checking these out :)

• whippinpost91850 they felt awesome and super responsive! Jarrod has done an amazing job making sure the Profiles feel great and the Profiles support playing as you would through a tube amp.

Sometimes some Profiles will have significantly less low end and can often sound shill when played by themselves. These Profiles are really rich in the low end without being boomy or anything like that. I was honestly pleasantly surprised with this being my first full Tone Wars Profile pack I tried out. I'd definitely say he's hyper-focused on Profiles that are tailored towards players and it shows because they feel really good to play :)

• These are great!

I just played around with using the Kemper EQ in the Pre posistion to tighten/shape/sorta boost instead of using the Kemper Drive. Now I have an extra block!!! Hello Wah octave pedal pitch whammy delay lol